Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Family Portraits - Christmas 2014 - Egreis Gjergjani - Stilettomeup

I’ve always wanted to take professional pictures of our whole family. It seems like we can never get everyone together in one picture, unless we hire someone to do it, so right before this past Christmas, I booked Nikki Griffith from Nicki Griffith Photography to come to our house and take some family portraits.
We did this about a week after Gio’s birthday so I didn’t really have much time to plan. Normally, I would assign this as one of my “projects” lol and I would plan all the outfits, make up, hair, what everyone is wearing and who’s coordinating with whom, etc. But this time I couldn’t find the time nor the energy to do it. I waited until the day before to head to the mall and get the boys matching outfits at the very least.
I knew I wanted mainly black or dark colors in the pictures. I think black looks so classy esp when it comes to family portraits. I’ve never done one so it’s not like I’m experienced with this, but I’ve looked on pinterest a lot and I like the look. I found a black dress for Laney at Forever 21 and a black and white one for KJ on Asos. They looked amazing in them, but most importantly they liked them lol. That’s a huge plus and challenge haha. You know how picky teenagers can be. Ayiyi!
As far as my husband and I go, we went with simple black top to bottom. I did add a bit of color to mine by pairing my dress with the Manolo shoes I have yet to wear. I don’t even think they made it in the pictures. Anyways, take a look at everything. I am happy with how they turned out :) I’m going to pick a few to blow up around the house.
014_1389-Exposure
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Egreis Gjergjani Family Portrait
Thank you so much Nicki! You’re amazing!!!
Love,
Egreis

No comments:

Post a Comment