Friday, October 3, 2014

Egreis Gjergjani - Make Up By Tiffany Porras - StilettoMeUp - TheStilettomeup

Pictures taken from Egreis Gjergjani - StilettoMeUp - TheStilettoMeUp BLOG

We haven’t figured out the lighting part of it, clearly :), but slowly we will get there. I’m obviously not into make up all that much so I normally don’t take shots like this. Not to mention it’s scary looking at yourself up close. But I like how these turned out!
Tiffany did an amazing job with it. We are just practicing different looks to see which one is the one I’m going to go with for Gio’s birthday! I’m thinking of a red a beautiful red gown but knowing me I will probably change my mind 10 times between now and then.
I am in love with this deep red color on my lips. I think I’m going to rock it more often so I can get used to it. 3 years ago you would never catch me in any other color but nude on my lips, so this is an improvement haha.
xo,
Egreis
Egreis Gjergjani Make Up
Egreis Gjergjani Make Up
Egreis Gjergjani Make Up

No comments:

Post a Comment